Istanbul's Dolmabahce Palace - 1/2 day
FROM USD $159
Marvel at the grandeur of the Dolmabahce Palace, the last legacy of the Ottoman Sultans, and admire fantastic views over the Bosphorus River from the heights of Camlica Hill on this Istanbul Half Day Tour.
All our day tours are guaranteed to depart when bookings are made more than 96 hours prior to departure.
Today explore the imperial Dolmabahce Palace, set on the shores of the Bosphorus River. Constructed in the 19th century, this opulent palace was at the centre of the Ottoman Empire in its final years, and home to the last Ottoman Sultan. Marvel at the extravagant decor, high ceilings and twinkling chandeliers of the Medhal Hall; find out how the Crystal Staircase got its name; and wander around the lavish Secretariat’s Room. Plus ask your guide why all the clocks in the palace have been stopped at the same time.
Prices & Departure Dates
The 'per person' price is based on 2 persons or more undertaking the day tour together. If you are travelling solo and booking this tour on your own the 'Single supplement' needs to be added to the 'per person' price.
All our day tours are guaranteed to depart when bookings are made more than 72 hours prior to departure.
Istanbul's Dolmabahce Palace - 1/2 day Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Dolmabahce Palace - opulent palace was home to the last Ottoman Sultan; has an extravagant decor in the Medhal Hall, Crystal Staircase, and Secretariat’s Room
- Camlica Hill - one of the tallest hills in Istanbul, offering fantastic views of the Bosphoros River
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as detailed in the itinerary
- Return transfers from your hotel or designated pick-up point in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Transfer pick-up outside of Taksim & Old City. Hotels outside this region require additional transfers.
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$5-10per person. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture