Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price. All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
Rooming Arrangements. On all our family tours we guarantee parents and kids rooms will be side by side. We are also happy to offer triple rooms or more often than not in Turkey, extra beds in double rooms, should your family require it. Be sure to let us know about your room requirements at time of booking and anything else we can do to make your family holiday better than ever.
Child Prices are based on the child being under 12 years of age at the date of arrival into Turkey. The low season child price is listed below, for high child prices please contact us.
|Family - Pre-Tour Accommodation
|Family - Post-Tour Accommodation
|Turkish Delight - Child discount
|Turkish Delight - High Season Child Discount
|Turkish Delight - 8 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Located in the Sea of Marmara off the coast of Istanbul,
the Princesâ€™ Islands are a chain of nine islands offering a
peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Turkeyâ€™s
largest city. There are no cars on the islands and the main
mode of transportation is horse and cart or bicycle, giving
the islands a wonderful nostalgic vibe. Buyukada is the
largest island of the nine and one of the most attractive
with two peaks and gingerbread-style villas lining the
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Shop til you drop and experience a myriad of different sights, sounds and souvenirs in bustling bazaars around the world. Soak up the atmosphere in the souks of Marrakech, barter for bargains at the ginormous Grand Bazaar in Istanbul or lose yourself in Beijing's Silk Alley Markets. Visit the old covered market in Damascus or get some great souvenirs in Otavalo the handicraft market in Ecuador.|
||Want to see how the other half live? Then take a look at our selection of tours that visit all the best palaces and forts around the world. Many of the wonderfully ornate edifices that we visit are now historical museums and sites of interest allowing you to have a good old look around. And when you've had your fill of sightseeing, it's time to live like a king and stay in one of the many hotels that have been converted from a palace or fort! |
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Istanbul - Sultanahmet/old city, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar and Egyptian Spice Market
- Troy - Trojan horse and ruins
- Kusadasi - Aegean coastal town
- Option to visit: Adaland Aquapark - one of Europeâ€™s biggest water parks, Turkuazoo Aquarium - the largest aquarium in Europe & to have a Turkish Bath in Bursa
- Gallipoli - WW1 battlefields - ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine, Chunuk Bair, trenches & battlefields
- Roman ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum
- Bursa - famous for its thermal spas. Ottoman complex, The Grand Mosque and the Green Mausoleum
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer on day 8 from Ataturk or Sabiha Gokcen Airports
- Ferry crossing the Dardenelles
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 7 nights 4 star and special class hotels
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ruins of Ephesus and Bursa
- Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
- Maximum group size: 25
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Entrance Fees: $90-100 USD
- Tip for your guide and driver. We suggest $50-$80 USD per family (3 or 4 members) for your guide and $10 for your driver. Tipping is an entirely personal gesture.
- Tipping Kitty: Adult - $30 Child - $23