Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
This tour is subject to departing with a minimum group size of 14 persons and needs to be booked directly through our On The Go offices in London, UK and Brisbane, Australia. If you have your own private group with a minimum of 14 persons, we are able to arrange this tour on a departure date of your choice.
Gallipoli Uncovered - 5 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Istanbul - old city, Istanbul, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia and Topkapi Palace
- British landing sites – X beach, Seddul Bair, W beach - the site of the Lancashire Landing, V Beach and V Beach Cemetery.
- Gallipoli Peninsular - ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair memorials, trenches and battlefields
- Turkish carpet weaving demonstration.
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer on day 5 to Ataturk International Airport
- Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
- Entrance fees to included sites
- 4 nights 4 star hotels
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul and Gallipoli Region
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow $3 - 5 USD per day, per traveller as a tip for your guide and $2 USD per day for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture.
- Obligatory Tip kitty USD10 per person
The hotels listed below are ones which we frequently use on this tour. We reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
Renovated in 2009, the charming Kent Hotel offers is a great example of contemporary design and a friendly atmosphere. Guest rooms are superbly equipped with modern facilities including Wi-Fi connectivity, state of the art technology and bright marbled bathrooms. Enjoying a delicious Turkish meal at the in house Calcedoine Restaurant after a hard days sightseeing is highly recommended.
Fantastically located within 10 minutes walk of the Grand Bizarre and Old Town in the Bayazit area in the European side of Istanbul.
|Our Rating : Superior —
Local Rating: 4 Star Hotel
Looking out across the Dardanelles the modern and bright Kolin Hotel offers well appointed rooms with hard wood flooring and tasteful decor. The hotel also boasts a luxury spa, wellness centre and a number of mouth watering restaurants all set within perfectly manicured lawns. Sipping a sundowner on the Roof Bar overlooking the beautiful strait is the perfect way to end the day.
The hotel is located on the water’s edge a short drive from the town centre with beautiful views out to sea.
|Our Rating : Deluxe —
Local Rating: 5 Star Hotel