Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
If you like this itinerary though would prefer to travel with a group,this tour departs with all the same inclusions at a discounted price on the following tour dates: 21 May, 18 June, 16 July and 17 September 2014; and 20 May, 17 June, 15 July and 16 September 2015. Please contact us for more information.
|Black Sea Discovery - 7 days
|Black Sea Discovery - 7 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Istanbul - old city, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Hippodrome and Topkapi Palace
- Ancient Tombs of Boybat
- Amasya, on the banks of the Green River and the 15th century Beyazit Mosque complex
- Yazilikaya- a holy, open air sanctuary
- Safranbolu - UNESCO Listed ancient town, old Ottoman Houses and collections of art
- Sinop - Sinop Castle, Fjords and Alaadin Mosque
- Hattusas - once the capital of the Hittite Empire
- 6 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Istanbul airport arrival transfer and Trabzon airport departure transfer on days 1 and 7
- English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
- 6 nights 4 star hotels(3 star and 5 star hotel options are also available)
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Safranbolu, Sinop, Amasya, Hattusas and Yazilikaya
- Private air-conditioned transportation, all relevant transfers
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture.