Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
|Caucasia Crossing - 7 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- The beautiful Bendimaahi Falls
- The holy city of Echmiadzin - the Vatican of the Armenian Apostolic Church
- Monastery of Noravank - Armenia's most splendid medieval monuments.
- Ancient Roman Garni Temple - one time home to Armenian royalty
- Lake Sevan - one of the world's largest freshwater high-altitude lakes.
- Tbilisi - Abanotubani bath houses, Narikala Fortress, Kura River, Sioni Cathedral and Georgian State Museum
- Ani - deserted medieval city near the Armenian border.
- Khor Virap Monastery - popular Armenian pilgrimage site.
- Brandy factory and brandy tasting!
- Geghard - stunning monastery partially caved out of flanking mountain.
- Mtskheta - Georgia's ancient capital.
- 6 breakfasts
- All touring and excursions as per itinerary
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- 6 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe available upon request)
- Entrance fees to all included sites.
- Local English speaking specialist guides for included sightseeing
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture.