Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- The beautiful Bendimaahi Falls
- The holy city of Echmiadzin - the Vatican of the Armenian Apostolic Church
- Monastery of Noravank - Armenia's most splendid medieval monuments.
- Ancient Roman Garni Temple - one time home to Armenian royalty
- Lake Sevan - one of the world's largest freshwater high-altitude lakes.
- Tbilisi - Abanotubani bath houses, Narikala Fortress, Kura River, Sioni Cathedral and Georgian State Museum
- Ani - deserted medieval city near the Armenian border.
- Khor Virap Monastery - popular Armenian pilgrimage site.
- Brandy factory and brandy tasting!
- Geghard - stunning monastery partially caved out of flanking mountain.
- Mtskheta - Georgia's ancient capital.
- 6 breakfasts
- All touring and excursions as per itinerary
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- 6 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe available upon request)
- Entrance fees to all included sites.
- Local English speaking specialist guides for included sightseeing
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture.