Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Classical Turkey - 10 days
|Classical Turkey - 10 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Istanbul - old city, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Hippodrome and Topkapi Palace
- Cappadocia, Uchisar Castle, fairy chimneys and underground city
- Pamukkale thermal pools and Roman Hierapolis
- Aegean Coast - Kusadasi and Cannakale
- Gallipoli Peninsular - ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine, Chunuk Bair, trenches and battlefields
- Ankara - Mausoleum of Ataturk
- Konya - Silk Road and Mevlana Museum
- Roman ruins of Pergamum and Ephesus
- Troy - Trojan horse, ancient ruins
- 9 breakfasts, 6 dinners
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Pamukkale, Ephesus, Pergamum and Gallipoli
- English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide for all included sightseeing
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
- 9 nights - 4 star hotels
(3 star and 5 star hotel options are also available)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 10
- Private air-conditioned transportation, all relevant transfers
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa