Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Crystal Coast - 7 days
|Crystal Coast - 7 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Istanbul - old city, Istanbul, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Basilica Underground Cistern and Topkapi Palace
- Troy - Trojan horse and ancient ruins
- Roman ruins of Pergamum and Ephesus
- Turkish carpet weaving and leather manufacturing houses.
- Gallipoli Peninsular - ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair memorials, trenches and battlefields
- Aegean Coast
- Pamukkale thermal pools and Roman Hierapolis
- 6 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer to Marmaris/Fethiye for your onward ferry or to Dalaman airport for your forward flight
- Tour guide for included sight seeing
- 6 nights 4 star hotels
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum, Pamukkale terraces and Hierapolis
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
What's Not Included
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow $3 - 5 USD per day, per traveller as a tip for your guide and $2 USD per day for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture.
- International flights and visa