Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
|Eastern Turkey Explorer - 10 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Istanbul - old City, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia and Topkapi Palace.
- The famous ancient Silk Road
- Karatay Han – one of the best preserved caravanserais in the region
- Urfa and Harran – birthplace and home to Abraham
- Deir Al Zafaran – sacred Saffron Monastery
- Akdamar Island on Lake Van – beautiful Armenian church and stunning scenery
- Cappadocia - Uchisar Castle, fairy chimneys and Goreme Open Air Museum.
- Magnificent funerary monument at the peak of Mount Nemrut
- The massive Ataturk Dam
- Gobekli Tepe and Diyarbarik – ancient and archaeological wonders
- The many caves, hidden waterways, tombs and palaces of Hasankeyf
- Van citadel in all its glory at sunset.
- 9 breakfasts and 8 dinners
- All touring and excursions as per itinerary
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Entrance fees into all included sites.
- 9 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe available upon request)
- Economy flight Istanbul – Kayseri
- Local English speaking specialist guides for included sightseeing
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture.