Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Istanbul to the Acropolis - 15 days
|Istanbul to the Acropolis - 15 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Sail the open seas aboard a traditional gulet in Turkey or island hop the picturesque Dalmation Coast in Croatia. See the best of ancient Egypt onboard a Nile cruiser or dahabeya, cruise through the breathtaking three gorges of the Yangtze River in China or along the Euphrates in Syria or the stunning Neva and Volga Rivers in Russia. Or those with a real sense of adventure can to travel to end of the world on an incredible Antarctic expedition, witness a wildlife extravaganza on the remote Galapagos Islands or explore mighty Amazon Rainforest on a riverboat. |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Turkey - Istanbul - old city, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Hippodrome and Topkapi Palace
- Troy - Trojan horse, ancient ruins
- Roman ruins of Pergamum and Ephesus
- Santorini - beautiful volcanic island in the Cyclades
- Athens - Capital of Greece. Constitution Square, Houses of
Parliament, Memorials, National Library, The Acropolis - the Propylaea, Temple of Apteros Nike and the Parthenon
- Gallipoli Peninsular - ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine, Chunuk Bair, trenches and battlefields
- Pamukkale thermal pools and Roman Hierapolis
- Greece - Rhodes - the largest of the Dodecanese Islands
- Mykonos - picturesque and cosmopolitan Cyclades island
- 14 breakfasts, 4 dinners
- Airport arrival transfer and departure transfer
- Marmaris to Rhodes & Santorini - Athens ferry tickets
- English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide and Greek tour guide for all included sightseeing
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
- 14 nights - 4 star hotels
(3 star and 5 star hotel options are also available)
- Rhodes to Santorini - one way economy flight
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Pergamum, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Athens
- Private air-conditioned transportation, all relevant transfers
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa