Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Jewels of Sultans Crown - 12 days
|Jewels of Sultans Crown - 12 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Istanbul - old city, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Hippodrome and Topkapi Palace
- Cappadocia, Uchisar Castle, fairy chimneys and underground city
- Pamukkale thermal pools and Roman Hierapolis
- Aegean Coast - Kusadasi and Cannakale
- Gallipoli Peninsular - ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine, Chunuk Bair, trenches and battlefields
- Aspendos and its magnificent amphitheatres
- Ankara - Mausoleum of Ataturk
- Konya - Silk Road and Mevlana Museum
- Roman ruins of Pergamum and Ephesus
- Troy - Trojan horse, ancient ruins
- Anatalya and tha ancient city of Perge
- 11 nights 4 star hotels
- Touring as per itinerary
- Services of an English speaking, Turkish guide
- all relevant transfers
- 11 breakfasts and 8 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 12
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa