Vietnam-bound holidaymakers may have heard about the country's burgeoning beautiful beach resorts, but might not know where to begin to look.
A Vietnamese online newspaper - http://vietnamnet.vn - is helping them plot their beach-based group tours by publishing a review of the best coastal destinations to visit this summer:
1. Tra Co, Mong Cai: this is unspoiled and unpolluted and still untainted by urbanisation, boasting big waves, romantic sunsets and fresh seafood caught from the sea.
2. Cua Dai, Quang Nam: visitors enjoying city breaks to Hoi An can visit this long, green coconut tree-dotted coastline just 5 kilometres (3.1 miles) away. It was recently voted one of the planet's 25 most beautiful beaches by an international tourist site.
3. Lang Co, Hue: with its white sandy beach stretching over 10 kilometres long (6.2 miles) and flanked by tropical forest and undulating mountains, this could quite easily have come from the canvas of a beautiful watercolour painting.
4. Doc Let, Nha Trang: this boasts clear water, unspoiled coastal scenery and seemingly endless stretching sand dunes.
5. Phu Yen: has one of Vietnam's longest coastlines - up to 189 km (117.4 miles) - and contains the famous Ganh Da Dia beach resort.
6. Mui Ne, Phan Thiet: this is the perfect swimming location with its warm, clear waters. It is also known for its rolling sand hills and green coconut trees.
7. Phu Quoc: Vietnam's biggest island is home to several unspoiled, secret beaches, including Sao in An Thoi.
|< Newer||Older >|