Daintree and Cape Tribulation Tour from Cairns59 reviews
Enjoy a guided rainforest walk through Mossman Gorge, a cruise on the Daintree River, delicious tropical lunch set amongst the rainforest, and a walk on famous Cape Tribulation Beach. Stop at the Daintree Ice Cream Company for a refreshing fruit ice cream before returning home.
After exploring, travel further north to enjoy a one-hour cruise down the Daintree River. Your guide will educate you on the abundant wildlife environment, habitats of birds, tree snakes, unique plants and of course, the estuarine crocodile.
We make our way to a private rainforest property and enjoy a short walk along a delightful rainforest creek before a delicious tropical BBQ lunch here. Choice of quality steak, fish or vegetarian meal with fresh salads and fruit platter, followed by coffee or Daintree Tea.
After lunch, head to Cape Tribulation and Walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach and admire the coastline and fringing coral reef from the Kulki Lookout. Next stop is at the Daintree Ice Cream Company for a delicious afternoon refreshment. Enjoy a cup of exotic fruit ice cream; made from fruit grown in their own on-site orchard.
After winding through the rainforest of the Alexandra Range, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea. Then sit back and relax on the journey back to your hotel after a memorable day exploring this beautiful World Heritage listed region.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Travel in comfort in a custom-built vehicle
- Professional driver guide
- Driver guided walk in Mossman Gorge
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 1 hr Daintree River Cruise
- Barbecue lunch at Noah's Creek
- Walk on Cape Tribulation beach
- Exotic fruit ice cream at The Daintree Ice Cream Company
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree Ferry crossing
- Live commentary on board
- Audio commentary available for German, Italian, French, Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin
- Entry/Admission - Mossman Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Mossman Gorge Centre Tours
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- NO pickup from Machans Beach, Holloways Beach and Yorkeys Knob.
Cairns, Northern Beaches, Palm Cove and Port Douglas hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately
Port Douglas: 6pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers are recommended to walk to the Hilton Hotel for tour pickup as port pickup/drop-off is not available
- GPS commentary available in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin and Japanese
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews