Official 'Home and Away' Tour of Palm Beach69 reviews
Filming Very Likely: This tour gives you the highly likely opportunity to see filming in action
Meet and Greet: Want a meet and greet with a fan favourite who used to be on Home and Away
Surf Club VIP Access: On non filming days, the tour does include VIP access to the the Surf Club and lunch
Reduced Rate: When filming is unlikely, however we promise a special day at Summer Bay.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocean Rd, Palm Beach, Pittwater, New South Wales 2108 Australia
The options to book are:
Filming Very Likely
This tour gives fans the opportunity to see Home and Away filming in action!! Although we can not 110% guarantee it, we are confident that the Mondays and Tuesdays marked on the calendar are very likely filming days. The tour option gives people the CHANCE to see filming and to meet one or more of the Home and Away cast, as well as getting some awesome pics! We can’t be sure who you will see on the day, but if you get a photo with someone famous it will surely make your day!
Meet & Greet Fan Favourite
Want a meet and greet with a fan favourite who used to be on Home and Away? There is no filming at Palm Beach on Wednesdays and Fridays, but we have lined up a meet and greet with a Home and Away fan favourite on these days and unique access to the Morgan Garden for Q&A, autographs and all-important photos!
Surf Club VIP Access
Unfortunately, there is no filming or meet and greet on Saturdays, but the tour does include VIP access to the Summer Bay Surf Club and lunch. A unique invite into this famous location gives fans the best view of the stunning Summer Bay beach - a place very few Home and Away fans have ever been before! The Tour includes lunch at this iconic filming location and of course countless awesome photo opportunities!
Reduced Rate, Filming Unlikely
Filming occurs on almost all Mondays and Tuesdays, however there are certain times of the year (e.g. 2 weeks in July and around Christmas time) when the Production takes a break. On these days the Tour is available at a reduced rate. Despite no filming, (or meet and greet) we PROMISE that you will still have a VERY special day at Summer Bay!
Duration: 2 hours
- Expertly guided tour of Summer Bay & surrounding area
- Official & authentic brand experience, Channel 7 endorsed
- Very likely chance of seeing filming and maybe meet multiple cast (Mon & Tue)
- Meet & greet Home & Away fan favourite in the Morgan Garden (Wed & Fri)
- Meet & Greet Home & Away Fan Favourite (for lunch on Saturdays - lunch not incl).
- Opportunities to buy official Home & Away merchandise
- Unique gathering of Home and Away fan community
- Countless iconic photo opportunities
- Water and official Home & Away lanyard
- Multiple Famous Outdoor Filming Locations
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ferry from Manly to Circular Quay at the end of the tour
Museum of Contemporary Art Australia, 140 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Manly Beach, New South Wales, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, the tour named "Filming Very Likely” applies to MOST Mondays and Tuesdays throughout the year. Unfortunately we can not GUARANTEE that filming will take place on these days because..... 1. On the day of the tour, bad weather causes filming to be cancelled. If this occurs, please email email@example.com to request $30 per adult and $15 per child refund. 2. Channel 7 inform Flamin' Galah Tours with several days (or weeks) notice, that filming will not occur. In this instance, Flamin' Galah Tours will do their best to arrange a Home and Away fan favourite to be present on the tour for a "Meet and Greet" experience, in lieu of no filming. Strictly, no refund will be provided in this instance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please bring water, sunscreen and a hat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews