Sydney Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise302 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge, one of Sydney's most renown landmarks.
Stop At: Milsons Point, Broughton Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2004 Australia
First we'll stop at Milsons Point for spectacular views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: North Head Scenic Drive View Point, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
Stop at North Head lookout for uninterrupted Pacific Ocean views and a panorama of the harbour and city skyline.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Manly Beach, Sydney, New South Wales 2095 Australia
Upon arrival in Manly take a walk along the Corso, which separates the harbour from the ocean and see the beautiful beach that has contributed to Manly’s reputation as a popular waterfront suburb.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
After the morning portion of your tour, you’ll have a two-hour lunch break (own expense) or you may opt to purchase a Captain Cook Lunch Cruise on Sydney Harbour (see Optional Add-on)
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Travel through the historic district known as the Rocks, Australia’s European birthplace.
Pass By: Art Gallery of New South Wales, Art Gallery Road The Domain, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Drive through the parklands of the Domain and past the Art Gallery of New South Wales
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
Stop at the world-famous Bondi Beach and enjoy the spectacular scenery
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Capture a different view of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge from Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair at the far end of the Domain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Gap Lookout, 27 Military Rd, Watsons Bay NSW 2030, Australia
Enjoy stunning views of the harbour entrance from South Head and the area known as the Gap
Duration: 10 minutes
- 2 Course Lunch on board a Sydney Harbour Cruise (if option selected)
- Professional Local Guide
- Learn all about spectacular Sydney with your expert local guide
- Pickup from selected Sydney hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Mandarin audio devices available. Must be requested at time of booking- not guaranteed
- Your local guide will bring you to the best lookouts and photo stops in the city
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:45pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if you select the lunch cruise option)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews