Entrance Ticket to Salvador Dalí Exhibition in Bruges2 reviews
The exhibition holds a vast collection of world-famous series of graphic work and a series of authentic sculptures with their multiples. The exhibition is permanent, but the collections are altered year by year to achieve more variety in the displays in the Dalínian showroom.
After years of collecting and research, the permanent Museum-Gallery Xpo Salvador Dalí Marquis de Púbol opened in the belfry of Bruges.
The outstanding collection of sculptures and famous works of graphic art are on display in a unique and exclusive building, which has been decorated by Barron Saint Mythelfinger, the 360° artist-designer of Grand Opera Decor. He transformed the medieval hall into a Dalínian showroom, a work of art itself. Coloured gold, mother-of-pearl, and shocking pink.
The exhibition room also has a shop where you find a selection of original quality works with certification for sale.
- Entry/Admission - Belfort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Tour escort/host
10am to 6pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Youth rate applies to students aged between 13 and 18 years or older if they have a valid student card. Please note that you must show a valid student card at the museum ticket desk on the date of visit.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews