Half-Day Mari Mari Cultural Village from Kota Kinabalu1 reviews
Your guide will company you along the journey to experience Sabah’s rich culture with distinctive houses, costumes and traditional skills of five major Sabah’s ethnic group: the farmers and traders Dusun and Rungus, the hunters and fishermen Lundayeh, the cowboys and sea gypsies Bajau, and the famously feared warrior tribe Murut.
After visiting all of the houses, you will be entertained with cultural performance. Later, you will be led to a Dining Hall where you can enjoy lavish traditional cuisine for lunch (morning trip), or high tea (afternoon trip) before the end of the tour.
Before depart back to your accommodation, you might want to browse the souvenir shop for some local handmade products as a token of remembrance.
- Local guide
- Hotel round-trip transfer (if the hotel transfer package is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Personal expenses
Mari Mari Cultural Village or your hotel in Kota Kinabalu City area
Your hotel in Kota Kinabalu City area (if hotel transfer package selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All our tours are not weather dependent, the tour will proceed as usual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sun screen, bottled water and camera
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews