Silk Island Walking Tour
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mekong River, Phnom Penh Cambodia
We walking through the peaceful island of Mekong river in Cambodia where you’ll encounter experience with the farmlands, local villages, Buddha temple and connected with a local artisan
when we visit silk weaving workshop. This is an easy walk with such a great experience through the peaceful countryside, local village, mango plantation, banana plantation, lemongrass farm, corn farm as long as another vegetable farms of the Mekong Island. Through out of this walking journey, we also allow you to experience with a local cooking class and enjoy our beautiful lunch at the local village. There are 3 islands located on the upstream of Mekong river which is about 18 kilometers north of Phnom Penh city that entire area of these island covers 32 square kilometers of the land lying on the shores of Mekong River.
After visiting island and having lunch at the local village, we have an easy walk for a few kilometers more through the farmland of the Mekong riverbank to reach our last ferry where our vehicle support is waiting there to collect us back to hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Cambodia lunch or dinner
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Ferry crossing fee of the Mekong River
- Entry/Admission - Mekong River
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Dress code is formal
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.