Cambodia Travel Guide
Plan your holiday to Cambodia with our handy travel guide resources that cover all you'll need to know before you go. You'll find information on top destinations to visit and when best to see these places plus details on what visa you'll need and how to get one. There's tips on what pre-travel health precautions you'll need to take, what currency you'll need and where to find ATMs with plenty more topics covered. You can see what our travellers think of our Cambodia tours and what multi-touring combinations we offer with neighbouring countries in Southeast Asia. Cambodia's crowning glory - the spectacular temples of Angkor - is covered in detail with two comprehensive guides on how to plan your visit and which temples you need to see.
Don't miss out on these top attractions from ancient ruins to pristine islands and more
Information on Cambodia's seasons and climate so you can pick the best time to go
Find out why our travellers love our tours to Cambodia and the local guides we use
A must read for planning a trip to iconic Angkor Wat with tips on top spots for sunrise
- Survival in the Killing Fields
by Haing Ngor
- First They Killed My Father
by Loung Ung
- A Dragon Apparent
by Norman Lewis
Facts about Cambodia
- The Cambodian flag is the only national flag that has an image of a building, its national symbol Angkor Wat.
- The birth rate in Cambodia is 3x higher than the death rate with half the current population younger than 15 years old.
- Cambodia is still one of the most landmine affected countries in the world with over 25,000 amputees.
Cambodia Travel Advice
We keep informed of the latest travel guidance to Cambodia and follow advice as set out by the British Foreign Office. Safety of our travellers is paramount and we recommend that you check the latest travel updates from the relevant advisory body in your country.