1 Hour Bow River Ride9 reviews
The 1 hour Bow River Ride takes you along the tranquil Bow River in Banff. Ride past the historical Cave and Basin site and take in the the beautiful surrounding mountain views,
• Bow River Trail, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
• Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
- Lead and tail guides
- Use of horse
- Helmet (mandatory)
- Basic horseback riding instruction
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Warner Stables - Banff Trail Riders, 100 Sundance Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1B9, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders must arrive 30 minutes prior to their ride time.
- Guests participating in horseback riding will need to be 8 years or over and a maximum of 230lbs. Banff Trail Riders is committed to the health of our horses and the safety of our guests, which means that the minimum age and maximum weight requirements are strictly enforced. As part of the check-in process, guests may be required to confirm their current weight on a scale and provide proof of the child’s age. In the event that these requirements are not met, the booking will be forfeited without a refund.
- Please note that children will not be paired with an adult – they must ride their own horse.
- For our foreign visitors we require an understanding of basic English for our horseback rides, so that you can understand simple instructions from our guides.
- Children aged 15 years and under must have someone 18 years and older with them.
- For safety purposes helmets are mandatory to be worn by all riders.
- Riders must wear long pants and sturdy closed toed shoes – no open toe shoes or shoes with big heels.
- Adults must sign a waiver for all activities, and a waiver must also be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any person under the age of 18 (documentation may be required to confirm the signatory’s authority).
- Riders must be physically capable of controlling the horse during the ride without assistance and for the health and safety of all riders we regrettably cannot accommodate any disabilities or special needs riders. We recognize that disabled riding is a unique and respected skill set that we at the barns do not have the appropriate equipment or skills to safely execute.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.25 out of 5 based on the last 8 recent reviews