Montreal Zipline Adventure11 reviews
Start by climbing an 85-foot-tall tower that offers a breathtaking view of downtown Montreal. After taking a few pictures and selfies from the top of the tower, the ziplining instructor will go over all the safety rules and procedures to ensure the utmost security.
The zipline set consists of two ziplines (cables) that are side by side. This provides the opportunity to enjoy and share the experience with another person at the same time. Please dress appropriately for the weather. It's recommended to wear shoes and comfortable clothes.
Once cleared for take off, secure the harness to the 1200-foot-long zipline and prepare for a great flight. At the end of the activity, there will be a free picture of the experience ready to share via social media. This 30-minute zipline adventure is a great activity for both thrill seekers and the entire family alike.
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Open daily 11am-11pm
16 Prom. du Vieux-Port, Montréal, QC H3C, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.3 out of 5 based on the last 10 recent reviews