Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament Toronto14 reviews
Witness an amazing show that presents a rousing live jousting tournament and classic sword fights. Marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry. Seated in the castle’s climate controlled Grand Ceremonial Arena, where after receiving colored crowns, you'll cheer for one of six knights (donning matching colored tunics) who chivalrously vie for the honor of Queen’s Champion.
With so much excitement, you’ll build up an appetite. The castle’s serfs and wenches will serve a delicious “hands-on” medieval-style four-course meal that includes garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, oven roasted chicken, herb-basted potato, corn cobbette, pastry of the castle, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages. There are also delectable vegetarian, Halal and Kosher options. A full-service bar is also available for adult guests.
• Garlic bread
• Tomato bisque soup
• Roasted chicken
• Herb-basted potato
Vegetarian, Kosher and Halal options are available. Please advise at time of reconfirmation
Duration: 2 hours
- Two-hour live show
- Local taxes
- 4-course dinner, vegetarian option available upon request
- Entry/Admission - Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Parking (approx. CAD12.00)
- Costume rental available in the gift shop
- Utensils: eating utensils were not used in the 11th century and we take you back to that time!
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, 10 Dufferin St Exhibition Place, Toronto, Ontario M6K 3C3 Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, however they must be seated on an adults lap and will not receive a meal. If you would like your infant to be seated and receive a meal, you must purchase a child ticket
- Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed area. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 3.86 out of 5 based on the last 14 recent reviews