Grouse Mountain Zipline Adventure14 reviews
Tackle a five-zipline circuit in two hours. Then, check out the Skyride aerial tram, the Peak Chairlift, a 45-minute Lumberjack Show set in the early 1900s, the Peak Chalet, and a Birds in Motion presentation. At the Wildlife Refuge, listen to a ranger talk about bears among other alpine animals.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
5/18/2019 - 10/27/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Grouse Mountain, North Vancouver, BC V7R, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Participants must be between 32kg (70lbs) and 114kg (250lbs) - including clothing/footwear
- Appropriate footwear required (no open toed shoes).
- Not recommended for expectant mothers or people with spinal injuries.
- Please arrive at the base of the mountain 60 minutes prior to your scheduled time and proceed to the Flight Centre (located on the plateau) 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
- Grouse Mountain Resorts Ltd. reserves the right to reschedule or postpone any flight times, no refunds issued for late arrivals, we will do our best to reschedule guests.
- Mountain ziplines run during inclement weather.
- Guests under 19 years of age require a legal parent/guardian to sign the exclusion of liability waiver prior to the activity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour times must be reserved. Please call Grouse Mountain Guest Services in advance at 604.980.9311 to reserve your tour time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.77 out of 5 based on the last 13 recent reviews