Hong Kong Island Half-Day Tour including Peak Tram1024 reviews
• Half-day morning tour of Hong Kong Island attractions
• Ride the Victoria Peak tram and see panoramic views from above
• Pass by picturesque Repulse Bay and witness Aberdeen's floating community
• Shop for bargains at Stanley Market and watch craftsmen at work in a jewelry factory
• Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary from a localEnglish speaking guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
Your Hong Kong island half-day tour kicks off with convenient hotel pick up. Your friendly guide will transport you through the city to the traditional fishing village of Aberdeen. Float alongside the city’s junk-dwelling residents and choose to get an even closer look at life on the water aboard a sampan for an additional cost. It’s bound to be a memorable experience and a chance to take a closer look at local life. Afterwards, follow your guide to a popular jewelry factory and watch local craftsmen fashion delicate adornments from gemstones and gold. You’ll pass by scenic Repulse Bay en route to Stanley Market, where you can pick up souvenirs and other items for a fraction of city prices. Your half-day Hong Kong tour includes a tram ride that ends with stunning island views and picturesque landscapes, plus an eight-minute funicular railway ride that showcases the city’s famous skyscrapers before you return to your hotel with memories to last a lifetime.
Duration: 5 hours
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tram ride
- Food and drinks
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Sampan ride is an optional activity that is payable direct to operator
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from the below selected hotels
08:00 hrs - Metropark Kowloon
08:15 hrs - The Kowloon Hotel
08:25 hrs - Kimberley Hotel
0850 hrs - The ParkLane Hotel
Kindly arrive 10 minutes prior to selected pick up time .
Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 1:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Peak Tram will be undergoing an upgrade project and will be suspended from 23 April 2019 - 21 July 2019. During the suspension period coach transfer will replace tram ride.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Hotel PIck up: 08.00am - Metropark Kowloon Hotel / 08.15am - The Kowloon Hotel / 08.25am - The Kimberley Hotel / 8.50am - The Park Lane Hotel
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews