Macau Sightseeing Day Trip from Hong Kong With Lunch868 reviews
Please note: Due to tight schedule, this product is not recommended to travelers who need to leave Hong Kong on the same day.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Centre of Macau, Macau Peninsula, Macau China
Meet your driver at your Hong Kong hotel and make your way to the ferry terminal, where you’ll board a fast ferry for a 60-minute ride across the open sea. Your full day of sightseeing kicks off when you step ashore the former Portuguese colony of Macau. Take a scenic drive through the Guia Circuit and see where the famed Macau Grand Prix is held each year. The tight corners and quick elevation gains make this street circuit one of the most challenging on earth. Pay a visit to A-Ma Temple, a famous UNESCO Heritage Site.. After you’ve taken in the temple, head to the top of the 11th tallest tower on earth – Macau Tower. Entry to the observation deck is optional (own expense) but the views are worth it, so be sure to carry your camera! Enjoy an international buffet lunch at a local restaurant. Make one last historical stop at the Ruins of St Paul—an ancient complex that used to be the site of the Cathedral of St Paul and St Paul’s College. Built in the 16th century by Christian exiles, a trip to the top of the ruin’s 66 steps offers up incredible views of the stone carvings and structural remnants around the site. Finally, head to the Macau Casino for one last adventure and place your bets in the premiere card room. Play a hand or simply take in all of the excitement before heading back to Hong Kong by fast ferry and returning to your hotel
Duration: 11 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Experienced Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Return fast ferry to Macau
- Macau Tower observation deck entry fee
- Macau Visa if required
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up from selected downtown hotels is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that during the Christmas and New Year period there may be delays at immigration and re-routing of traffic around the major tourist areas
- Infants below the age of 1 are free of charge
- Please bring your passport on the tour. Residents of certain countries are required to obtain a visa prior to entry into Macau
- Indian nationals must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit or transit the HKSAR visa-free (if seeking to enter the HKSAR during transit). More detailed explanation, please check with Hong Kong Immigration Department
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews