Shenzhen Sightseeing and Shopping Tour from Hong Kong117 reviews
Please note: Due to tight schedule, this product is not recommended to travelers who need to leave Hong Kong on the same day.
The tour starts in Shenzhen with a visit to Lichi Park. This lively park is a popular place for the locals to gather for morning exercise. The tour will then makes its way to the Meridian View Centre, the observatory deck of Shun Hing Square, one of the highest buildings in Shenzhen. Get some great views of the city and bordering Hong Kong while enjoying some light refreshments.
Head over to a Chinese arts and craft center to view this riveting collection of sculptures originally buried in a mausoleum near Xi'an. The figures depicting the army of Emperor Qin, the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty (221-207 BC), were buried with him to guard his empire in the afterlife, and some of them were shipped to Shenzhen for exhibition purposes. Also visit the display of jade products and a tea ceremony here.
Enjoy a delicious Chinese lunch before starting your shopping extravaganza with free time to explore some of the 1,500 shops at the Lo Wu Commercial Shopping Mall. You’ll have 2.5 hours to browse throughout this five-story glass building. Find everything you've ever imagined including watches, handbags, shoes, electronics, clothes and much more!
After your shopping spree, travel by first-class train back to Hong Kong with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: Your tour will not be confirmed unless you provide the following information at time of booking:
• Full Name as per passport
• Date of Birth
• Passport Number
• Passport Expiry Date
• Hotel name while staying in Hong Kong
Please make sure to send the copy of each passenger's passport which show the Full Name, Date of Birth and Passport number to complete the booking process.
View Additional Info for the hotel pickup list.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- China group visa
- Entry/Admission - Shenzhen Museum
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Full hotel pick up list is under Voucher after booking
- Please make sure to send the copy of each passenger's passport which show the Full Name, Date of Birth and Passport number to complete the booking process(Please make sure to provide 5 work days before the departure date)
- China Group Visa: Please note: Your tour will not be confirmed unless you provide the following information at time of booking:
- Full Name as per passport
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Passport Expiry Date
- Hotel name while staying in Hong Kong
- Note: If you have continuous journey to Mainland China after your Hong Kong trip, you must hold a multiple entry China visa. It’s your own responsibility to apply for multiple entry China visa prior to the trip
- Indian nationals must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit or transit the HKSAR visa-free (if seeking to enter the HKSAR during transit). More detailed explanation, please check with Hong Kong Immigration Department
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews