Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour21 reviews
Upon arrival at Central, board a comfortable air-conditioned coach and pass picturesque Repulse Bay en route to Aberdeen Harbour, home of the Jumbo floating restaurant and fishing village. Ride a sampan around the colorful harbor and learn about this floating community where fishermen and their families still reside aboard junks.
En route to Stanley Market, stop for a short visit to a renowned jewelry factory for insight into the jewelry-making process. See professional craftsmen making beautiful works of art, constructed of gold and gorgeous gems. At Stanley Market, popular with its array of little shops, browse for fantastic deals on everything from Chinese costume jewelry and souvenirs to silk clothing and sportswear. During your free time here, you can stop to purchase a quick bite to eat for lunch (at additional cost).
Next, hop aboard the famous Victoria Peak tram, an eight-minute funicular railway ride to the summit. At Lion's Pavilion, the top of The Peak, enjoy the sweeping vista of Hong Kong’s skyscrapers and Victoria Harbour, including Kowloon and the surrounding islands.
Afterward, your guide will take you to the Mongkok District in Kowloon for a final stop at the Ladies Street Market. Mingle with the locals and try your hand at bargaining as you browse amid the bustling streets, before your guide delivers you back to the Hong Kong port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Hong Kong cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks
Departs from Hong Kong cruise ports: Ocean Terminal, Kai Tak or Kwai Chung
Please note: If you are docking at Ocean Terminal, meet your guide in front of the Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel, which is connected to the terminal via the same shopping complex and a 3-minute walk. Once docked, your cruise ship's head will be pointing to the back entrance of the hotel.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please double-check which port your ship will be docking at prior to booking. Booking the incorrect port may result in your booking being cancelled
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note: If you are docking at Ocean Terminal, meet your guide in front of the Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel, which is connected to the terminal via the same shopping complex and a 3-minute walk. Once docked, your cruise ship's head will be pointing to the back entrance of the hotel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- From 23 April 2019 to 31 July 2019 the Peak Tram will be undergoing a substantial upgrade and will be suspended. During the suspension period coach transfer will replace tram ride
- Most travelers can participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.62 out of 5 based on the last 21 recent reviews