Hvar Wine Tour and Dalmatian Dinner3 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tomic Winery, Bastijana d.o.o., Jelsa, Hvar Island 21465 Croatia
- Jelsa - Tomic winery
- Vrboska - Caric winery
- Sv. Nedjelja - Zlatan Otok winery
(visiting 2 vineries, depends on availability.)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza Sveta Nedelja, Sveta Nedilja, Hvar Island Croatia
Wine tasting (visiting 2 vineries, depends on availability.)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Malo Grablje, Hvar Island Croatia
Enjoy local dinner in abandoned village of Malo Grablje or in an Olive grove in Vrisnik with pre-ordered Peka (Lamb and Veil). Vegetarian or octopus option is available, but we need to know in advance, while booking.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Pick up and drop-of from your Hvar hotel, Hvar Bus station, or Stari Grad Ferry Port
- 2 x wine tastings with light snacks
- 3-course dinner/late lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tomic Winery
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Sveta Nedelja
- Entry/Admission - Malo Grablje
Hvar Bus Station, Croatia, Dolac 2, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Rental houses, apartments (vacation rentals), or any other Hotels which can be reached by car.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Vegetarian or octopus option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum of 2 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews