Mljet Island National park Private Yacht Excursion from Korcula Island3 reviews
9:00 -9.15. – Pick up at your respective hotels and transfer to Private Yacht encounter in Lumbarda village
9:15-9.45. – Yacht cruise to Pomena village on Mljet Island
9:45-14.00 – Guided tour and visit to the islet of St. Marry & the Benedictine monastery, Free time for snorkeling and swimming
14:00 – 15:00 – 3-course Mediterranean lunch served on the yacht
15:00 – 16:00 – Time for swimming, snorkeling, and SUP boarding
16.00 – 16.45 – Yacht cruise back to Korcula island
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Korcula Town Museum, Trg Sv. Marka, Korcula Town, Korcula Island Croatia
Pick up point at the Korcula Old town East Port by The KONZUM grocery shop and KORCULA ADVENTURES office
Stop At: Mljet National Park, Road 120, Mljet Island 20226 Croatia
10:00 AM – Pick up at your respective hotels
10:15 AM – 10.45.Yacht cruise to Pomena village on Mljet Island
11.00. AM – 14.30.Free time for snorkeling and swimming, visit to the islet of St. Marry & the Benedictine monastery
14:30 – 15:30 – 3 course Mediterranean lunch served on the yacht
15:30 – 16:30 – Time for swimming snorkeling and SUP boarding
16.30 – 17.00. – Yacht cruise back to Korcula island
Duration: 6 hours
- Luxury 15m motor yacht
- 3-course Mediterranean lunch on yacht
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Swim & snorkel stop
- National Park fees
- Stand Up paddle boards on Yacht for guest use
- Entry/Admission - Mljet National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting at the Korcula old town EAST PORT by the KONZUM Supermarket and KORCULA ADVENTURES office, guest from Korcula Island Hotels meets at the Hotel Lobby
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 6 years
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.33 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews