Varazdin Baroque Town and Trakoscan Castle - Small Group Day Trip from Zagreb18 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Varazdin, Varazdin, Varazdin County, Central Croatia
Discover the baroque gem. Enjoy the vistas on beautiful palaces you will stumble upon while walking the streets and visit one of the most beautiful graveyards in Europe.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Trakoscan Castle (Dvor Trakoscan), Trakoscan 42254 Croatia
Visit a fairy tale Trakoscan Castle that dates back to the late 13th century. In the castle you will see valuable collection of paintings, furniture and weapons. Embrace the natural beauty that surrounds you and have a leisurely stroll along the picturesque lake below the castle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide
- Walking tour of Varazdin with licensed local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Admission ticket to Trakoscan Castle
- Entry/Admission - Trakoscan Castle (Dvor Trakoscan)
- Food and drinks
Trg Nikole Šubića Zrinskog 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for persons with mobility issues.
- A moderate amount of walking with some steep parts is involved.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.89 out of 5 based on the last 18 recent reviews