Abu Dhabi Small-Group Day Trip from Dubai88 reviews
Stroll through the country’s largest mosque ‘Sheikh Zayed Mosque’
Admire the marvel charm of opulent Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers
Enjoy the drive alongside the Abu Dhabi Corniche
Soak up the Arabian heritage and spirit of the Emirates at Qasr Al Watan
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Embark this exhilarating tour to the highlight destinations of Abu Dhabi with a brief pickup from your hotel or selected location in Dubai by our tour representative in an air-conditioned vehicle. As you travel to your first destination along the Gulf coast of Abu Dhabi, listen to the region’s rich history and culture. Let’s visit the architectural beauty of the country’s largest mosque- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is known as the acclaimed symbol of contemporary Islam. The place offers a feast to eyes as it blends the cultural diversity of Islamic art and contemporary design. The mosque is also famous for two official world records namely, the largest chandelier and the world's largest handmade carpet.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: The Corniche, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
You will be driven to the next destination, Abu Dhabi Corniche. Feel relaxed seeing the sweeping curve of clean water harbor, pearl white sand beaches and the beautiful promenade that stretches the Northwest city shore. We are sure this location is going to be a picture-perfect background for your photos (photo stop).
Pass By: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Emirates Palace is a highly celebrated destination in the UAE. Get a chance to pose in front of this eminent destination and take a lot of photos. The place provides a savor of admirable experience and a delightful gallery for you to cherish.
Pass By: Etihad Towers, Corniche West St Opp Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Later on, let’s proceed to the next photo stop destination, the stunning five towers of Abu Dhabi, Etihad Towers. The towers shout out the aggregate story of everything Abu Dhabi is and the futuristic view of the Emirate. Being the combination of luxury and modern views, the place is an ideal destination during the Abu Dhabi visit.
Stop At: Marina Mall 18 St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Next stop will be Marina mall where you can take a lunch break (at your own expenses) dine at the mall Restaurants or the food court options.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Qasr Al Watan, Al Ras Al Akhdar, Abu Dhabi 001 United Arab Emirates
Now that your appetite is full, you will be taken to the next destination, Qasr Al Watan. The Palace is the reflection of Emiratis and their leaders. Absorb the essence of culture, architectural features and the awe-inspiring history of Emirates. Learn about the amazing journey of the spurring Arabian design to the present state. Peep to the Emirati governance and culture through the exhibits of Palace.
As the journey has come to an end, you will be dropped back to your hotel or selected location to relish in the memories of today’s trip.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Pickup and drop off from selected hotels and locations
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Licensed tour guide available for several languages
- Chilled mineral water
- Entry to the Qasr Al Watan Palace, garden and public spaces within the area
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Watan
- Food and drinks
- Entry to the Etihad Towers and Emirates Palace
- Guided tour inside the palace
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Dubai Central Hotels or Towers. Pick-up from Movenpick Ibn Battuta, Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities and Silicon Oasis City or any hotels far from Dubai Central is available only with additional cost based on the location or to come near to the central area. Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or e-mail. Pick-up from Niaf, Gold Souq and Al Sabkha area is available at Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel Deira. Pickup from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport Hotel, to reach here you can use a local taxi (recommended) or hotel shuttle bus (both are chargeable). The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour guiding by professional tour guide Bilingual Languages.
- Pickup Time: Might to change Due your hotel location as it is sharing tour and to save your time, if there is any change we will inform you night before by whatsapp, phone call or email.
- Lunch not included - you will be given time for lunch at Marina Mall, Carrefour or Food court ( closed during Ramadan ) OR The full Corniche view restaurant (at your own expense).
- On Fridays opens from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosques Dress Code. Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting; Women must wear long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to their heads at all times. However, if needed the company will provide long-local Abaya with a scarf (long black dress-attire) which must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Company does not provide any kind of clothes to men. Tattoos are to be covered.
- Qasr Al Watan may be closed during the presidential events but will be replaced by the visits to the Heritage Village and Etihad Towers.
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- It is not recommended to book this tour on a Friday if you have a return flight on that day as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and can not be guaranteed
- ANNOUNCEMENT: As per the national government of Abu Dhabi Qasr Al Watan (PRESIDENTIAL PALACE) will be closed from 10th November until 16th November 2019
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews