Hurghada: Giftun Island National Park Snorkeling Trip with Lunch
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
Visit the magical Giftun Island National Park. Spend a day in the sunshine, relaxing on a boat and enjoying the unparalleled beauty of the Red Sea. Snorkel and explore the island.
Your trip begins once you’re picked up from your hotel, you’ll transfer to a boat docked on the gorgeous Red Sea. You’ll travel by boat, stopping off at a variety of spots to catch a glimpse of the colorful and wondrous underwater marine life.
Head to Giftun Island and Immerse yourself in the beautiful waters of the Red Sea. Explore the underwater world of amazing coral reefs and see a magnificent variety of bright, colorful, exotic fish. Watch playful dolphins and join in on the fun of some exhilarating water sports. Explore new experiences you’ll never forget. enjoy a delicious lunch on the boat.
Move on to the next location to snorkel and explore even more of the fascinating underwater Spot. Finally, as the day winds down you’ll experience a beautiful, panoramic, sunset from the boat. Then, it’s back to Marina then transfer back to your hotel and have a good night after amazing day.
• Giftun Islands, Hurghada Egypt
• Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
• Rice, pasta, potatoes, fish, beef, chicken, 3 kind of salads , fruits - Served with egyptian bread
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide assistance
- All Fees and Taxes
- Mineral water and Soft drinks all-day
- Free Wi-Fi on the boat
- 1-1.5 hour at the Giftun Island National Park
- Life jackets
- Complimentary rescheduling if you're late or your plans change
- Entrance fees
- 2.5 Taxes
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Makadi , Soma Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, El Gouna or Safaga available
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Available for any age who can swim
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.