Private Tour: Luxor West Bank, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple129 reviews
Leaving the hot sands of the Valley of the Kings, you will visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Your guide will introduce you to the history of the temple and the story of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. There is free time to explore at your leisure as you wander the large courtyards and admire the intricate hieroglyphic decorations.
Returning to Luxor there will be time for a brief photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon, which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall and proud on the West Bank are all that remain of the ancient complex.
In addition you will have the chance to visit an alabaster factory and purchase genuine items if you wish.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private transportation by air-conditioned minivans
- Visit the great Temple of the Queen Hatshipsut
- Enjoy the best photo opportunities of the Colossal of Memnon
- Experience the Alabaser handmade village
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Tomb of king Tut-Ankh-Amun
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Centrally located Luxor hotels or Luxor Port
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews