Lapland Reindeer and Husky Safari from Rovaniemi13 reviews
After visiting the reindeer, you will meet huskies and enjoy of a husky ride before heading back to Rovaniemi.
After your exciting reindeer adventure, you will be taken to a husky farm. Visit the home of these wonderful sled dogs, and learn all about them. After safety briefing and instructions, enjoy the excitement of riding a husky-pulled sled. Afterwards, enjoy coffee and sweet hot berry juice while you talk about the huskies and sled dog races in a warm teepee.
Then, hop into your coach or minibus for a drop-off back in Rovaniemi, where your tour ends.
- Guide service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Reindeer-drawn sleigh ride, 500m
- International Reindeer driver’s license souvenir
- Husky-drawn sleigh ride, 2km
- Hot drink
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Thermal outerwear
Traveler pickup is offered
Please notice that pick up time is different for different hotels.
The average pick up time is 08:45-09:15. For more details look for our customer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please dress warmly in winter layers for this activity
- All animals used for these services are trained as much as possible for the activity, however, the behavior of animals can be unpredictable and therefore it is essential that all participants follow all given instructions for their safety, and the safety of others
- Other languages upon request
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.58 out of 5 based on the last 12 recent reviews