French Riviera Small Group Day Trip from Nice429 reviews
By the seacoast road, join Eze, a medieval village appreciate the view overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. You will discover the secrets of perfumes and its industry from through the visit of a factory.
Drive toward the Principality of Monaco to discover the old town, the Prince's Palace and the sumptuous Cathedral. From the starting line of the Grand Prix Formula 1 track, reach Monte Carlo, universe of luxe and elegance around the emblematic Casino.
Then, join the West-side of the Riviera. In Cannes, put your hands into celebrities' handprints, encircling the "Film Festival Palace" and its red carpet. Relax and enjoy the panorama along the coastline passing by renowned Cap d'Antibes, residence's place of the wealthiest. Finish by Antibes, walled-city and stroll around the picturesque old town and admire the super yachts magnitudes at the billionaires' quay.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eze, Eze, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Free time at Eze Village
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parfumerie Fragonard - L'Usine laboratoire, 7 avenue du Jardin Exotique, 06360 Eze France
Visit the perfumery
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monaco-Ville, Monaco-Ville
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cannes, Cannes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Antibes, Antibes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Duration: 45 minutes
- Professional guide (from April, tour available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seats)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up and drop off in hotels centrally located in Nice city (postcodes : 06000 or 06100 or 06200 or 06300).
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note that in this tour, you will have a glimpse of each French Riviera town visited and not a fully exploration of a particular one
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Please note that the Palace entrance fee is about 8€ (open from April to October), 16€ for the Cousteau's Oceanographic Museum, and 6€ for the Picasso Museum (closed every Monday)
- The Casino is closed in the morning
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews