Skip the Line: Château de Versailles Murder and Mystery Tour from Paris12 reviews
At the end of your tour, enjoy free time to explore the castle’s gardens and admire its grand statues. Perhaps enjoy the Fountain or Musical Garden show, and then hop back aboard your RER train to Paris. You can board the train at a time that's convenient for you.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Espace Saint-Michel, 7 Place Saint-Michel, 75005 Paris, France
You will meet your guide here to take the commuter train to Versailles together.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Stroll through the castle to view the Royal Chapel from the entrance gate, and explore the Hall of Mirrors, Hercules Drawing Room, Salon of Abundance, Mars Room, Peace Room, Salon of the Nobles and the luxury apartments of the King and Queen.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Feel free to visit the Gardens of Versailles on your own, included with your admission ticket. Stay to see the musical fountains or gardens should your tour include this option.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Round-trip transport by RER train
- Licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Espace Saint-Michel
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
1 Place Saint-Michel, 75005 Paris, France
1: Château de Versailles, 78000 Versailles, France
2: Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Good walking shoes suggested
- ID for children is needed for proof of age on the day
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Please be aware that this tour contains historic accounts of sex, violence, and murder that may be considered adult, or graphic. Participant discretion is advised.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.58 out of 5 based on the last 12 recent reviews