Golden Circle Day Trip with Kerid Volcanic Crater from Reykjavik395 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
The Thingvellir are both historically and geologically a important location. Here was the first icelandic parliament founded in the late 900s and this is also the a visible division between the eurasian and the north american continental plates.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Gullfoss is a waterfall of the White River Hvítá. It has two steps of 11 and 21 meters and there are pulling more 100 m3 water through it at a second.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Strokkur, Haukadalsvegur, Geysir Iceland
Strokkur is the little brother or the famous Geysir which not active anymore. Strokkur though is still very active blowing water up into the air every 7 to 10 minutes.
At this stop can you also purchase food.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kerid Crater, Route 35, Selfoss Iceland
Kerið is an iconic volcanic crater of 55 meters depth.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
- Entry/Admission - Strokkur
- Entry/Admission - Kerid Crater
- Food and drinks
Þórunnartún 1, 105 Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Our pickup can take up to 30 minutes so please wait at your pickup location from the time written on your ticket.
More locations we do offer pickup service from:
- Subway at the former Oddsson Ho(s)tel, Hringbraut 119
- Burgerjoint (Hamborgarabullan), Geirsgata 1
- Gamli Gardur, Hringbraut 29
- BSI Bus Terminal, Vatnsmyrarvegur 10 (front / taxi side)
Many accommodations in central Reykjavik are redirected to official "Tour Bus Stops" from which we also offer pickup:
- Tour Bus Stop 1, Ráðhúsið - City Hall, Vonarstraeti (64.146316,-21.941491)
- Tour Bus Stop 2, Tjörnin - The Pond, Maedragardur on Laekjargata (64.145763,-21.938547)
- Tour Bus Stop 3, Lækjargata, Laekjargata 4 (64.14678,-21.937296)
- Tour Bus Stop 5, Harpa, Austurbakki 2 (64.14678,-21.937296)
- Tour Bus Stop 6, Safnahúsið - The Culture House, Hverfisgata 15 by Arnarholl (64.147454,-21.932894)
- Tour Bus Stop 7, Traðarkot, Hverfisgata 20 (64.146706,-21.930425)
- Tour Bus Stop 8, Hallgrímskirkja, by Eiriksgata (64.141548,-21.927973)
- Tour Bus Stop 9, Snorrabraut, Snorrabraut 24 (64.143497,-21.916289)
- Tour Bus Stop 10, Hlemmur, Laugavegur 105 (64.143155,-21.915414)
- Tour Bus Stop 11, Austurbær, Snorrabraut 37 (64.142364,-21.917228)
- Tour Bus Stop 13, Rauðarárstígur, Laugavegur 120 (64.142658,-21.913866)
Free pickup location:
- Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 1 (64.144389,-21.910327)
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavik
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews