Taj Mahal at Sunrise Private Tour with Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri5 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal, celebrated for its architectural magnificence and aesthetic beauty. Emperor Shah Jahan built this exquisite white marble mausoleum for his favourite queen Mumtaz Mahal. The monument was commissioned in 1631 and took 20,000 artisans, 22 years to complete. Witness the dramatic interplay of light as the sun rises and casts its golden rays over the pearl white tomb, recreating the magic of the Taj.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
the Agra Fort, an outstanding example of Mughal architecture and stronghold of the Mughal Empire under successive generations. Shah Jahan, the creater of Taj, spent the last years of his life time imprisonment awarded by his son Aurangzeb, here. It was built in the late 1560`s by their predecessor, Akbar, with later embellishments by Jahangir, his son, and Shah Jahan, his grandson.
Later on, move to Fatehpur Sikri for an hour drive.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Fatehpur Sikri. Located 37 km from Agra, Fatehpur Sikri was built by Mughal emperor Akbar in 1571 in honour of the Sufi saint, Sheikh Salim Chisti. It was the Mughal capital for 14 years after which it was abandoned due to paucity of water. Made of red sandstone and combines influences from both Hindu and Mughal architecture
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Agra
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking private guide
- Monument Entry Fees
- Water Bottle While Travelling
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up From Hotel In Agra
- Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport, 59/10, VIP Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.4 out of 5 based on the last 5 recent reviews