Local Village and Food Tour Including Cooking Class in Delhi8 reviews
dhaba (roadside eatery) for a delicious Punjabi breakfast including
paranthas (flatbread) and chai. Venture into a local village for an authentic cultural experience as you explore the farms, visit a school, and take an ox-cart ride. Your host will then introduce you to traditional Indian food and spices. Learn how to cook several Indian dishes as you try out your cooking skills with an expert home cook. Enjoy your lunch which is cooked on the earthen stove in the traditional way. later enjoy milk spiced tea over chit chat with local people. After roughly 7 hours, depart on the journey back to Delhi.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Private transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Breakfast and lunch
- Village Walk
- Cooking lesson
- Light refreshments
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Please mention your pick-up location with in Delhi. It may be a homestay or hotel. Pickup from ports is not included.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Photocopies of passports are required to be sent just after booking. Without this no booking will be considered final.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Dress code is smart casual which covers your body moderately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.38 out of 5 based on the last 8 recent reviews