Old Delhi Food Tour9 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Food Tour in Delhi, 199 - A Lane 10, New Delhi 110006 India
Old Delhi food walk is a perfect choice for tourists who wish to explore the street food culture, sights, people and market in shortest possible time.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
In addition to food, guests also visit some of less explored corners which are not very well known but are worth seeing the vibrant market, meeting and interacting with locals and walking through colorful streets which haven't changed much in the past two centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chawri Bazar, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Each one of the food joints specializes in certain dishes and is famous all over Delhi and beyond. During this tour, taste 12 to15 different dishes which include different type of chaats, lassi, kulfi, parantha and many others. All the food items are as safe as they can be and can be modified in most places to suit different people's palates.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Chandni Chowk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
1: Chawadi Bazaar Metro Station, 3481, Hauz Qazi Chowk, Bazar Sirkiwalan, Khush Dil, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
2: 1027/8, Chawri Bazar Rd, Pai Walan, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All food during the walk is vegetarian unless specified otherwise
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.89 out of 5 based on the last 9 recent reviews