Here are some reviews from our past travellers to India. For more details on each tour, simply click on the tour image.
We had a great time on the Tour - was a great way to see a lot in a short space of time. Feedback would include
- tour guide didn't provide much information on the bus (e.g. we wouldn't really know how much further a destination was, or additional facts about things we saw unless he was specifically asked a question).
- too much was packed into full day 1 in Delhi, we didn't get enough time at each sightseeing destination to fully appreciate it.
- it was somewhat annoying that all entrance fees/tipping were not included in the price of the tour or the tipping kitty.
- we missed out on the local school visit as school was not in attendance that day - this was very disappointing as I had been looking forward to this as per the tour itinerary
- there was no heating on the bus and most people weren't aware that it would be so cool. additional information prior to departing re this would have ensured that we could have taken extra layers (or a blanket)
- on the second last day of the tour we weren't taken to a place for lunch but returned to the almondz hotel (fairly early in the day) and left to our own devices. I feel that some of the sightseeing that was rushed through on day one could easily be moved to this day, or we should have been given organised options for an afternoon activity rather than the tour ending so abruptly.
My trip to India was just amazing and all thanks to an awesome tour guide Satish Dhar. He went above and beyond the call for all of us on the tour to make it one of the best holidays I have ever had. He was informative, helpful and also very funny. I met some lovely people who I hope to keep in touch with. Thanks again Satish. I think he should be nominated for Tour Guide of the Year...”