Hiroshima Cycling Peace Tour with Local Guide4 reviews
Peace cycling tour in Hiroshima with a local tour guide!
Showing around surviving buildings and places of atomic bombing in Hiroshima by electric bike with local guides.
・A nice spot to admire the view of the A-Bomb Dome.
・Even a place located far from the hypocentre had devastated by the blast. ・You can see these ruins with your own eyes on the tour.
・Explore places that make you wonder about how Hiroshima achieved reconstruction from the devastation as a city of Phoenix.
・Showing you around important spots to understand the history of Hiroshima.
・Peace tour to actually visit the sites by bike not known from the exhibitions in the Peace Memorial Museum.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hiroshima tourism bicycle rental piece coming management office, 2-29 Kyōbashichō, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, 732-0828, Japan
【10:00/14:00】 Meeting up
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Enko Bridge, Minami-ku Enkobashicho ~ Matobacho, Hiroshima 734-0000 Hiroshima Prefecture
【10:30/14:30】 Enko River
Hiroshima has developed along with the rivers. The guide will tell you the geographical features of Hiroshima and so on while looking at the scenery.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hiroshima Castle, 21-1 Moto-machi Naka Ward, Hiroshima 730-0011 Hiroshima Prefecture
【10:45/14:45】 Hiroshima Castle
You are shown to Hiroshima Castle and Gokoku Shine and learn about culture and history. There is the remain of the headquarter where the initial report of the atomic bombing was transmitted. The guide will you tell you the situation right after the A-bombing and the sufferings of the victims.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, 1-2 Nakajimacho, Naka, Hiroshima 730-0811 Hiroshima Prefecture
【11:15/15:15】 Peace Memorial Park
The guide will you show you to the Atomic Bomb Dome and so on. He will introduce stories from the locals' point of view not known from the exhibitions in the Museum and books.
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, 1-2 Nakajimacho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0811 Hiroshima Prefecture
Peace Memorial Museum can be included upon request. (Extension charge: 1,000 yen/hour, payable in cash on the day. Not possible In case of a shared tour.)
Stop At: Miyuki Bridge Monument, 2-13 Higashisendamachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0053 Hiroshima Prefecture
【11:50/15:50】 Sendamachi, Miyukibashi Bridge, Kyobashi River, etc.
The guide will show you the actual townscape of Hiroshima in the suburbs away from the touristic area. You will find beautiful Hiroshima vigorously revived from the tremendous damages by the atomic bombing while visiting numerous A-bomb heritage sites and listening to the episodes handed down in Hiroshima.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Pass By: Hiroshima tourism bicycle rental piece coming management office, 2-29 Kyōbashichō, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, 732-0828, Japan
【13:00/16:00】 The tour finishes at the meeting point.
- Rental bicycles
- English-speaking guide
- Insurance fee for bikes
- Local taxes
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Castle
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
Hiroshima tourism bicycle rental piece coming management office, 2-29 Kyōbashichō, Minami-ku, Hiroshima, 732-0828, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participation requirements ：Regardless of age, customers taller than 145cm/4.8ft can participate. Children’s fee: Free – if your children don’t get ride the bike. (We have 2 child seat bikes. Feel free to confirm it in advance.)
- Free Wi-Fi ：◯
- You will get photo data taken on the day.
- The insurance will cover an auto accident.
- Near public transportation
- The timetable may change depending on the circumstances.
- In the case of bad weather, we cancel the tour to take into consideration the safety of the guests.
- There is an alternative tour when it rains. You can change the tour to “Peace Route in Rain” at the same price.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews