Private Amman City Sightseeing Tour with Optional Arabic Mezze Lunch and Turkish Bath8 reviews
Tour with Museum: After your classic city tour include the visit of the Jordan Museum marking Jordan’s history. Then proceed to visit the vintage, Hashemite Royalty private collection cars at the Royal Automobile Museum, located in the leafy gardens of King Hussein Park, home of the Late King Hussein beautiful grand elegant Mosque. The museum showcases a rare collection of Jordan's vehicles ranging from King Hussein bin Ali's cars that came to Amman in 1916 to modern sports cars.Tuesdays both museums are closed.
Tour with Arabic Lunch: Savor to a mouth-watering lunch of “Arabic Mezze”, (small dishes) at a local restaurant. Enjoy an assortment of small plates, such as barbecued chicken and beef, hummus, salads,and breads.
Tour with Turkish Bath and Lunch: Wallow in a luxurious Turkish bath experience, including an invigorating steam room session, soapy scrub, and muscle-melting massage proceeded by local Arabic lunch.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Amman Citadel
- Entry/Admission - National Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Amphitheater
- Entry/Admission - The Citadel
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver and Guide) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For clients holding Jordan Pass, the corresponding entrance fees to be returned directly in destination.
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for lay over day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- King Abdullah Mosque is closed to the Public on Fridays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 3.5 out of 5 based on the last 8 recent reviews