Private Half-Day Tour to the Dead Sea from Amman9 reviews
The Dead Sea is one of the most incredible places and the world’s first natural spa. It is known for the Biblical story of the destruction of the old cities of Sodom and Gomorra in the Old Testament, which was turned into salt. The Dead Sea speaks for itself; there is no living fish! It is by far one of Jordan’s most impressive and spectacular places to visit. Its calm shining water glowing from its scorching sun is known for the concentration of salt and minerals, which makes it a therapeutic property as well as a unique swimming experience not to be missed! After such a relaxing experience in the first world’s natural spa, your driver will take you back to your centrally located Amman hotel.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- •Entrance Fees to the Holiday Inn Hotel for the use of the hotel facilities if option selected
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
Your centrally located Amman hotel
Tour returns to original point of departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for lay over day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- Tours with Dead Sea: Swim suit is required.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 3.75 out of 5 based on the last 8 recent reviews