Full-Day The Hill of Crosses Tour from Vilnius27 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Discover Lithuania, Vilnius 01307 Lithuania
Pick up from Vilnius hotels, apartments. Drive to Ukmerge district.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mūšios miško parkas Didžiosios kovos apygardos partizanams atminti, Vidiškiai Eldership, 20100, Lithuania
Stopping at the park established to remember those who fought against the Soviet regime. There are seen crosses dedicated to the partisans, to the most important dates of Lithuanian history and to famous individuals, such as Pope John Paul II and US President Ronald Reagan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hill of Crosses - Kryziu Kalnas, Siauliai 81439 Lithuania
About an hour is reserved to explore The Hill of Crosses. Learning about the cross-making art, the meaning of the crosses to Lithuanians.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Town Hall (Rotuse), Didzhioji g. 31, Vilnius 01128 Lithuania
Stop at the local restaurant before heading back to Vilnius.
Duration: 3 hours
- Local and knowledgeable guide
- Centrally located Vilnius Hotel / apartments pickup
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food and drinks
1: Vilnius Old Town, Vilnius, Lithuania
2: Discover Lithuania, Pylimo 50, Lietuva, Vilnius 01307, Lithuania
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, hostels, apartments located in central Vilnius
Town hall of Vilnius, Rotušės a., Vilnius 01128, Lithuania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On the group tour the minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The group tour ends at The Town Hall Square
- Private tours are available every day
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.63 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews