Chichen Itza Small-Group Tour with Private Entrance169 reviews
You will visit ALL the temples the Central area (Classic Period) and Northern area (Maya-Toltec Period).
A two-hour guided tour plus free time to re-enter and visit on your own!.
Access the Temples from our own private entrance. No waiting in line. Enter and exit the park as many times as you want! Use the facilities of our unique Mayaland Resort, a multiple time Condé Nast winner and National Geographic Favorite.
Mexican, Yucatecan and International cuisine served buffet style. Freshly hand made tortillas & tacos as well as wood oven baked pizza and dozens of local, Mexican and international delicacies. All you care to enjoy!.
- Roundtrip Semi-private Mercedes Benz transportation from Cancun/Riviera Maya hotels (drop off at major hotels at Merida if option select)
- The services of our Gray Line Certified, bilingual, official guide.
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities: Swimming pools, lounge chairs, botanical gardens and Wi-Fi.
- Exclusive access to Viator's Hospitality suite
- All you care to enjoy Buffet Lunch at the Mayaland Resort.
- Admission to swim at Cenote IK-Kil.
- Entrance fees to Chichen Itza
- Entrance fee to Be Maya Planetarium
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages, free on board, are not included in the buffet lunch.
Pick-up between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM depending of your hotel.
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour departs from most Cancun, Playa del Carmen hotels, centrally located hotels in Tulum.
- Cancun: If you are staying in the downtown of Cancun, please note that you will be picked up from a meeting point nearby (to be arranged by the supplier).
- Tulum: Hotels included in pickup zone are Catalonia Royal Tulum, Dorado Seaside Suites, Gran Palladium Riviera, Gran Sirenis Riviera, Akumal Beach Resorts, Be Live Grand Riviera Maya, Gran Bahia Principe Coba, Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Dreams Tulum. If your hotel is outside the pickup zone, you may head to a centrally located meeting point in Tulum.
- Meeting point for Tulum if hotel is not in pickup route: Supermarket San Francisco: Av. Cobá Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, Por Carretera Federal y Av. Tulum Oriente, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico.
Drop-off is not available at Courtyard by Marriott, Secrets Maroma, or Excellence Playa Mujeres.
Drop off in most hotels in Merida (if option selected).
Please note that return times vary depending of the time of the year.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice.
- You should wear light, comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes, and bring sunglasses, a hat, biodegradable sun block, and water.
- If you are staying in the downtown of Cancun, please note that you will be picked up from a meeting point nearby (to be arranged by the supplier).
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza apply to children from 3 years old.
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews