Cirque du Soleil® JOYÀ from Cancún68 reviews
After pickup in La Isla Shopping mall in Cancun's hotel zone, head to Cirque du Soleil’s theater, located in the Riviera Maya tropical forest Infront of Vidanta Resort. Step inside the new venue, designed and built for JOYÀ, which is the first permanent Cirque show outside of the United States.
The various seating packages are described in the Itinerary below. If you selected seating with dinner, please note the dinner service starts an hour before the show.
Settle in for a story about Joyà, a restless teenage girl who is transported to a mysterious jungle by her alchemist grandfather. An original music score and stunning acrobatics bring the whimsical world to life as Joyà conquers challenges that her mischievous grandfather has secretly laid out for her.
After the 75-minute show ends, you'll be taken back to Cancún
To view the seating chart select View Additional Info .
• Gourmet appetizersMain course:
• Vegetarian pasta, salmon or prime cut of beefThird Course:
• Gourmet dessert selection
• Mercier Champagne (The champagne can be changed for red or white wine, juices or soda. If you'd like to change it, please let the waiter know upon arrival to your table)Ticket Options:
Please note: Exact seats and zoning per category are subject to change without prior notice.
High Stool (Show Only):
A comfortable bar stool with back support and a leg rest in the last row of the theater. Location offers a panoramic view of the show; beverage and food are not included.
Table Seating (Show Only):
Seats are located off to the side of the stage. S Ideal for guests who would like to purchase additional drinks during the show. (Sections 8 and 9.); beverages and food are not included.
Champagne + Show:
Table seating in central premium seats, gourmet appetizers and a half-bottle of Mercier Champagne per person. (Sections 4, 5 ,6 and 7.)
Champagne + Dinner + Show:
Enjoy close to the stage seating and a 3-course gourmet dinner plus a half-bottle of Mercier Champagne per person. During dinner, guests will enjoy an hour of pre-show entertainment. Dinner is one hour before the show starts.
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Champagne (if option selected)
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun
- Service fee
- Will Call fee
- Entry/Admission - CIRQUE DU SOLEIL "JOYÀ" - Vidanta
- Dinner (if option not selected)
- Champagne (if option not selected)
Traveler pickup is offered
La Isla Shopping Village – JOYA bus departs from the entrance of the Fashion Harbour (next to Lacoste).
Dinner at 20:00 / Show at 21:00 -- Transportation leaves at 18:45
Dinner at 18:00 / Show at 19:00 -- Transportation leaves at 16:45
Dinner at 21:15 / Show at 22:15 -- Transportation leaves at 20:00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance. You will be required to present your voucher, along with photo ID in exchange for your tickets.
- ID will be requested for alcohol consumption
- Note: The champagne included for specific options can be replaced with red wine, white wine, juice or soda
- Note: The 9:15pm option for December 31st includes: tickets, admission to an after party at Nektar, party props, tacos after 1am, live DJ playing all night.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews