Parasailing in Cancun Beachside Including Transport26 reviews
Start your tour with prompt, air-conditioned transportation from your hotel.
Head to our marina, where after checking in, you'll receive all safety instructions.
Before boarding, you'll be provided a life jacket.
Once ready, you'll board our water taxi that will take you safe and dry to the main boat.
After a short briefing, you'll be gear up with a harness and you're ready to go!
The boat will ride 3 miles once you're flying in the sky, this is about 10 minutes.
Mouth-opener views and the sensation of freedom is the best of our tour.
A water "splash" is optional before landing on the boat again.
Once finished, the water taxi will take you to mainland again.
Finally, hotel drop off is offered.
• Parasail Cancun, Cancun 77504 Mexico
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun. (Hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya transfers available for an extra charge)(9:30am, 12:00pm 2:30pm departures only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Dock fee is not included ($10 usd per person, payable at check in)
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is offered at extra cost.
Parasail Cancun, Marina Adventure Bay No.2 Boulevard Kukulkan Km 6.5 Playa Tortugas, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pick-up time is sent after the booking is completed. Please plan to be on time, since there are only 5 minutes of tolerance in transportation. In case you miss the transport, you can always reach our location to enjoy the activity. The driver will go down of the van and call out your name.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirm your exact departure time with local supplier after booking, see voucher instructions
- Dress code is casual with comfortable clothes (i.e. sportswear and swimsuit)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.58 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews