3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Reef Snorkeling Plus Cenote and Caves187 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover the Mayan archaeological site of Tulum, world famous for its unique location alongside the Caribbean coastline. Built on a natural outcrop facing the rising sun, the stunning turquoise blue ocean backdrop makes this beautiful site one of the most picturesque in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mayan Beach, Tulum Mexico
Afterwards board local motorboats to reefs where you will explore the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a leisurely snorkel tour. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, turtles, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Caracol, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Then journey deep into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan to relax, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear fresh waters of a massive “cenote”, and marvel at the thousands of spectacular stalagmites and stalactites that surround you at every turn.
Duration: 3 hours
- Bilingual guide
- Round Transportation with AC
- Equipment required for water activities
- Lunch: Traditional Mexican meat dish, rice, Pasta, Fruit,Totopos, Mexican Sauce, tortillas (Vegetarian or Gluten Free option available under request)
- Drinks: Fresh fruit water & Softdrinks
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Mayan Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Caracol
- Additional fee of Conservation of the Marine Fauna ($10 USD, must be paid during tour)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour only. Note: if you are on a hostel or Airbnb accommodation, we cannot guarantee pick-up at the door. Once your purchase is complete we will organize the pick-up arrangements. Pick ups from Cancun from 06:00 am-07:00 am, Pick ups from Playa del Carmen 07:00 am -08:00 am, Pick ups from Tulum round 09:00 am
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a towel, change of clothes, wear a swimsuit and a hat, sunglasses and comfortable sandals
- Note: Biodegradable sunblock (should be applied at your hotel before boarding the transportation and when wáter activities ends)
- It is not permitted to touch the coral or marine life
- Money for souvenirs, pictures and tips (cash only)
- Not recommended for people who are physically challenged, those who suffer with cardiac, respiratory or back problems, ailments that lead to loss of consciousness, hydrophobics, pregnant women, children under 4 years nor people who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities)
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Remember to bring cash for the Marine Wildlife Conservation Bracelet. $10Usd per person, Payable in cash at the pickup time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews