Amsterdam Combo: Body Worlds & City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus12 reviews
As you cruise through Amsterdam, enjoy informative audio commentary about the sights, hopping on and off the bus as you wish to explore by foot. Visit Vondelpark, Western Market, Albert Cuyp Market, the Anne Frank House and the Jewish Historical Museum (own expense).
Take your time wandering along the UNESCO World Heritage-listed canals, admiring the Golden Age architecture, and venturing through neighborhoods like Jordaan and the historical Red Light District. You can even take a tour of the Heineken brewery.
Take a break from sightseeing and enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Body Worlds exhibit, a world-famous traveling exhibition now with a permanent location in the heart of Amsterdam.
Get a fascinating look at the complexities, strengths and vulnerabilities of human anatomy and physiology as you explore the exhibit independently. Creator Dr Gunther von Hagens used a technique called plastination to preserve and display specimens of real human bodies, giving you an inside-out look at how our bodies function. Worldwide, the Body Worlds exhibitions have drawn more than 40 million visitors, making it one of the most popular traveling exhibitions in the world.
Quite fitting for the Dutch — who are considered among the happiest people in the world — this Amsterdam exhibit explores the relation between human anatomy and the emotional phenomenon of happiness. How does happiness affect our health, and our bodies? If we’re happy, will we live longer? You’ll find answers to all these questions and more.
You are welcome to continue your hop-on hop-on tour after your Body Worlds visit.
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus valid for 24 hours
- Onboard audio commentary in 18 languages on the bus
- Entrance ticket to Body Worlds Amsterdam
- Entry/Admission - Body Worlds
- Entrance fees during hop-on hop-off tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
3/18/2019 - 3/18/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Audio commentary on the hop-on hop-off tour available in 18 languages
- Last entrance to Body Worlds is one hour before closing time
- Children up to 4 years old (including 3 years old) are free of charge to enter
- Hop-on hop-off ticket valid 24 hours from first use; Body Worlds ticket valid for one-time entry
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 3.63 out of 5 based on the last 8 recent reviews