Day Trip to Keukenhof Garden and Flower Fields from Rotterdam8 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
- We start your tour by making a scenic ride in the bulbflower area around Lisse. Depending upon the season you see a landscape with colourful bulbflower carpets in almost any colour you can imagine. We try to find a spot where we can stop to make some pictures.
- Then we continue to the true highlight of this tour, the park Keukenhof. Once a mere kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, the Keukenhof - smack dab in the middle of South Holland’s tulip region - now has the distinction of being the world’s largest flower garden, hosting some 800,000 visitors per year. This guided tour will take you through the 15 kilometers of footpaths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year. Tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and other spring bulbs of a variety of vibrant colors carpet the grounds. Stroll through the English landscape garden, the Japanese country garden, and the historical garden. Take in the flower sculpture, based on an annual theme.
Duration: 4 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
- Food, drinks
1: Spido BV, Willemsplein 85, 3016 DR Rotterdam, Netherlands
2: Conradstraat, 3013 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.88 out of 5 based on the last 8 recent reviews